A little irritated today over the shop sections. I had all these great ideas for calling the sections unique things, but found out that you can only have so many words/characters. Basically, that limits me to calling them things like "glass pendants", etc. Yawn...boring. I had wanted each category to say something interesting like "through the looking glass" for glass pendants and "so it be treasure you seek" for my treasure boxes, and so on. Oh, well. But, the good news is that I make progress everyday in setting things up and am almost ready to list items.
I have so much to do this week that I feel a little overwhelmed this evening as I think about each day and what has to be done. It's time to make a list. Lists are so helpful in getting the chaos out of your head and organized. There are nights I can't get to sleep until I write it all down. I like being busy though. :)
www.peculiarities.etsy.com
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment