Greetings & Salutions!
A very warm welcome and thank you for stopping by. I have just opened a new store on Etsy, "Peculiarities", and this blog is the story that will follow the shop. I will be announcing new items, specials, sales, giveaways, vendor appearances and whatnot here. There may also be an occasional recipe, how-to, rant...and whatever else pops into my mind (a scary place at times) that I'd like to share...after all, it is entitled Peculiarities, so who knows what you'll find and when.
The first update on my shop is that my new banner and avatar are up and looking rather fantastical, I must say. It was designed by a very talented artist on Etsy, "crazyfunkycool". I couldn't ask for a more perfect design to fit the theme of my shop and give you an inkling of what you might find there. And what will you find there, you ask? Well, like all good things, you'll have to wait just a bit to find out...but not long :) I will keep you updated and please feel free to stop by the shop and take a look at the progress.
www.peculiarities.etsy.com
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment